These recipes were entered by customers, growers, and market managers at the many locallygrown.net markets. Account-holders at those markets can see what recipes are in season, buy ingredients from their local growers while looking at the recipe itself, add comments and photographs, mark favorites, and more. Buying and cooking with locally grown food has never been easier!
Things To Do with Pepper Jelly
<p>Just a few ideas for using Farmer Brown’s Pepper Jelly, but there are hundreds!</p>Source: Farmer Brown's (Entered by J.B. Brown)
Serves: Varies with recipe
Step by Step Instructions
- 1.Most popular appetizer; pour a jar of pepper jelly over a block of cream cheese. Serve with crackers.
- 2.Make a dip. Mix 1 jar pepper jelly with 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese. Blend well. Goes escpecially well with sliced apples or bagels.
- 3.Put a dab of cream cheese on your favorite cracker. Top with your favorite pepper jelly flavor. Or try peanut butter on club crackers with your favorite pepper jelly flavor (my personal favorite).
- 4.Top a slice of sausage with a dab of your favorite pepper jelly.
- 5.Try it on a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for a whole new twist.
- 6.Great on grilled meats; try it on grilled pork chops or chicken or slow roasted pork tenderloin. Apricot, pear, and plum are good choices.
- 7.My granddaughter eats it straight from the jar!
- 8.Add 1/2 jar Cranberry Pepper Jelly to 1 can Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce for a spicy twist. This was a big hit at our Thanksgiving dinner.
Back to Recipe Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings