These recipes were entered by customers, growers, and market managers at the many locallygrown.net markets. Account-holders at those markets can see what recipes are in season, buy ingredients from their local growers while looking at the recipe itself, add comments and photographs, mark favorites, and more. Buying and cooking with locally grown food has never been easier!
Pepper Jack Macaroni and Cheese
From Traveling Desperado
<p>Add a little kick to a classic comfort-food dish! Not only does pepper jack cheese add a little spiciness to the macaroni and cheese, but it gives it a nice creaminess that you don’t get with using just cheddar cheese.</p>Source: Lynn' s Kitchen Adventures (Entered by Deb Willis)
Serves: Serves 4
Step by Step Instructions
- Cook macaroni according to directions.
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs, milk, and cayenne pepper. Stir in cheese.
- Add cooked pasta and pour into a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Bake at 400 for about 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Let sit 5 minutes then serve and enjoy!
Back to Recipe Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings