These recipes were entered by customers, growers, and market managers at the many locallygrown.net markets. Account-holders at those markets can see what recipes are in season, buy ingredients from their local growers while looking at the recipe itself, add comments and photographs, mark favorites, and more. Buying and cooking with locally grown food has never been easier!
From Statesboro Market2Go
<p>Blueberry Muffins are a great snack and breakfast food that we have enjoyed because of this recipe. We hope you do the same, enjoy!</p>Source: Jacobs' Produce's Monthly Newsletter (Entered by Closed Account)
Serves: ~12 muffins
Step by Step Instructions
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Combine eggs, buttermilk, and butter.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened
- Fold in blueberries.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full.
- Sprinkle a little sugar evenly over each muffin.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until muffins test done.
Back to Recipe Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings