These recipes were entered by customers, growers, and market managers at the many locallygrown.net markets. Account-holders at those markets can see what recipes are in season, buy ingredients from their local growers while looking at the recipe itself, add comments and photographs, mark favorites, and more. Buying and cooking with locally grown food has never been easier!
From Stones River Market
<p>A recipe provided by Catherine from Flying S Farms for her <span class="caps">CSA</span> customers.</p>Source: Flying S Farms (Entered by John Erdmann)
Serves: Serves four to six
Step by Step Instructions
- In a large skillet or saucepan over medium-high heat, sauté onion in butter until soft, about 2 minutes.
- Add chopped zucchini, and sauté 3 minutes.
- Stir in corn, green beans and tomatoes.
- Add salt, pepper, basil and cilantro.
- Heat until mixture is hot.
Back to Recipe Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings