These recipes were entered by customers, growers, and market managers at the many locallygrown.net markets. Account-holders at those markets can see what recipes are in season, buy ingredients from their local growers while looking at the recipe itself, add comments and photographs, mark favorites, and more. Buying and cooking with locally grown food has never been easier!
<p>Pan seared and broiled to perfection, with a variety of herbs.</p>Source: our farm manager (Entered by Christie Roberson)
Serves: 3-6 people
Step by Step Instructions
- First, let the tenderloin get close to room temp, and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Make small slits across the meat, and season heavily on both sides.
- Sear the tenderloin in butter, preferably in a cast iron pan.
- Place small pieces of butter in the slits before broiling.
- Broil for a few minutes, or until a perfect medium rare. Serve with your favorite sides! Note: The Herbs de Provence gives it amazing flavor!
Back to Recipe Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings