These recipes were entered by customers, growers, and market managers at the many locallygrown.net markets. Account-holders at those markets can see what recipes are in season, buy ingredients from their local growers while looking at the recipe itself, add comments and photographs, mark favorites, and more. Buying and cooking with locally grown food has never been easier!
From Statesboro Market2Go
<p>Locally raised beef and fresh local herbs make for an easy yet refined steak recipe! Please consider leaving a picture or comment if you decide to try this recipe!</p>Source: www.tasteofhome.com (Entered by Ariana Giddens)
Step by Step Instructions
- Make 5 lengthwise cuts 3/4ths of the way through the steak with a sharp kife. Mix the parsley, salt, and pepper together and then rub the combination over the steak.
- Mix the basil, onion, garlic, rosemary and thyme together in a small bowl, then stuff the herb mixture into the slits in the steak.
- Tie the cuts closed with heavy-duty cooking string in 2 inch intervals, then drizzle the closed steak with oil.
- Grill the steak covered over indirect medium heat for 35-45 minutes or bake uncovered at 400 degrees
- Cover and let stand for 5 to 10 minutes, then remove the string and slice.
Back to Recipe Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings