These recipes were entered by customers, growers, and market managers at the many locallygrown.net markets. Account-holders at those markets can see what recipes are in season, buy ingredients from their local growers while looking at the recipe itself, add comments and photographs, mark favorites, and more. Buying and cooking with locally grown food has never been easier!
Honey Baked Turkey Wings
From Statesboro Market2Go
<p>A low effort high flavor way to enjoy turkey wings! Please consider leaving a picture or comment if you decide to try this recipe!</p>Source: cookedbyjulie.com (Entered by Ariana Giddens)
4 pounds Turkey wings
2 teaspoons Granulated garlic
2 teaspoons Paprika
2 teaspoons Oregano
1/2 teaspoon Cumin
1/3 cup Honey
1/4 cup Soy sauce
2 cloves Garlic
3 tablespoons Oil
1 pinch Crushed red pepper
Salt & Pepper
Step by Step Instructions
- Dry the turkey wings with a paper towel until excess moisture has been removed.
- Combine the granulated garlic, paprika, oregano, and cumin in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the honey, 2 garlic cloves, soy sauce, and crushed red pepper.
- Coat the turkey wings with the honey mixture, the spice mixture, oil, salt, and pepper. Refrigerate the wings overnight.
- Allow the wings to come to room temperature while the oven preheats to 375 degrees. Cover the wings and let them cook for 1 hour. Uncover, then cook for 30 more minutes.
Back to Recipe Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings