These recipes were entered by customers, growers, and market managers at the many locallygrown.net markets. Account-holders at those markets can see what recipes are in season, buy ingredients from their local growers while looking at the recipe itself, add comments and photographs, mark favorites, and more. Buying and cooking with locally grown food has never been easier!
Sheet Pan Chicken with Rainbow Vegetables
From Statesboro Market2Go
<p>A gorgeous one pan meal that uses several different fresh local veggies! Please consider leaving a picture or comment if you decide to try this recipe!</p>Source: www.wellplated.com (modified slightly) (Entered by Ariana Giddens)
Step by Step Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with foil and lightly coat the foil with nonstick spray.
- Place the sweet potato cubes in a large bowl. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon kosher salt and ¼ teaspoon black pepper. Toss to coat, then spread the cubes out in a single layer on the baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Place the chicken, broccoli, bell pepper, zucchini, and yellow squash into the bowl. Drizzle with the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, the lemon zest & juice, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, and remaining 1 teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper. Toss to coat
- Transfer the chicken and vegetable mixture to the sheet pan alongside the sweet potatoes. Carefully spread everything into a single layer.
- Bake the vegetable mix for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking. Sprinkle with Parmesan and any fresh herbs you desire.
Back to Recipe Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings