These recipes were entered by customers, growers, and market managers at the many locallygrown.net markets. Account-holders at those markets can see what recipes are in season, buy ingredients from their local growers while looking at the recipe itself, add comments and photographs, mark favorites, and more. Buying and cooking with locally grown food has never been easier!
Eggless Blueberry Muffins
From Dothan, Alabama
<p>Super delicious and simple blueberry muffin for an easy and delicious grab and go breakfast or a wonderful evening tea time snack.</p>Source: Eggless Recipes (Entered by Closed Account)
Step by Step Instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line a 6 hole muffin case with paper molds.
- Wash and pat dry blueberries with a kitchen towel. coat them in a tablespoon of flour and set aside.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, and baking soda into the wet mixture. Mix until combined.
- Scoop 2 tablespoons of flour in each muffin hole.
- In a mixing bowl add oil and sugar. Beat until sugar is combined. add hot milk and vanilla extract. Stir again.
- Cool on wire rack. Serve warm or cool.
- Bake in a preheated oven for about 15-20 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the center comes out clean.
Back to Recipe Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings