These recipes were entered by customers, growers, and market managers at the many locallygrown.net markets. Account-holders at those markets can see what recipes are in season, buy ingredients from their local growers while looking at the recipe itself, add comments and photographs, mark favorites, and more. Buying and cooking with locally grown food has never been easier!
Healthy Honey Oatmeal Cookies
<p>Try this yummy alternative to your average chocolate chip cookie! Add-ins are encouraged!</p>Source: Genius Kitchen, Recipe by Secret Teenage Chef (Entered by Harriett Dickey-Chasins)
Serves: Makes 30 cookies, serving size is up to you!
Step by Step Instructions
- Thoroughly mix sugar, honey, egg, and water
- In a separate bowl combine all dry ingredients
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet
- Once combined stir in your desired add-ins! (Raisins, chocolate chips, nuts, etc.)
- Drop tablespoons full onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper
- Bake 12-15 minutes at 350F, rotating pans half way through
- Enjoy warm or cooled!
Back to Recipe Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings