These recipes were entered by customers, growers, and market managers at the many locallygrown.net markets. Account-holders at those markets can see what recipes are in season, buy ingredients from their local growers while looking at the recipe itself, add comments and photographs, mark favorites, and more. Buying and cooking with locally grown food has never been easier!
Sea Salt and Vinegar Kale Chips
<p>Tired of serving potato chips? Want a healthier alternative? Try kale chips. They’re easy to make, delicious, and nutritious. I tried them once and am now, officially, a kale chip addict!</p>Source: Zackenzota Farms (Entered by Zackenzota Farms)
Step by Step Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees... or better yet, get your dehydrator going.
- Mix kale, oil, salt, and vinegar in a large bowl.(some prefer to add the salt after the next step). Also tastes good with tahini rubbed in instead of the parmesan and vinegar.
- Massage the mixture well into the kale leaves.
- Place on an ungreased cookie tray in a single layer trying not to overlap kale pieces.
- Sprinkle with paremsan cheese (and or salt if you left it until this step).
- Remove from the oven and ENJOY!!!
Back to Recipe Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings