These recipes were entered by customers, growers, and market managers at the many locallygrown.net markets. Account-holders at those markets can see what recipes are in season, buy ingredients from their local growers while looking at the recipe itself, add comments and photographs, mark favorites, and more. Buying and cooking with locally grown food has never been easier!
<p>This chicken recipe is based on the first recipe I learned to prepare when I was 8 years old for a cooking contest, that I took second place. I have revised the recipe to give it a Southwestern taste and it seems to be a hit !</p>Source: McGuffey Herb & Spice Co. (Entered by Karen Purke)
Serves: Serves 4 .
Step by Step Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Wash Chicken and pat dry. Cut up.
- Mix flour or bread crumbs with the Southwest Mix in a plastic bag.
- Wisk eggs. Dip each piece of chicken in beaten egg mixture and then shake in flour mixture a few pieces at a time.
- Place chicken pieces on edged cookie sheet and then drizzle melted butter over each of the chicken pieces.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
Back to Recipe Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings