These recipes were entered by customers, growers, and market managers at the many locallygrown.net markets. Account-holders at those markets can see what recipes are in season, buy ingredients from their local growers while looking at the recipe itself, add comments and photographs, mark favorites, and more. Buying and cooking with locally grown food has never been easier!
<p>This is a quick, easy, and healthy way to prepare your fresh okra from the Farmer’s Market veggie box! Make it as a side dish for your dinner, or as a delicious afternoon snack. Enjoy!</p>Source: Conway Regional Health System Culinary Wellness Team (Entered by Conway Regional)
Step by Step Instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper, and paprika(optional) in a large bowl.
- Toss in whole okra and coat completely in mixture.
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Cook for 7-10 minutes (lightly browned). Serve hot.
Back to Recipe Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings