These recipes were entered by customers, growers, and market managers at the many locallygrown.net markets. Account-holders at those markets can see what recipes are in season, buy ingredients from their local growers while looking at the recipe itself, add comments and photographs, mark favorites, and more. Buying and cooking with locally grown food has never been easier!
Chinese Cabbage Salad
<p>Crunchy toasted ramen noodles, almonds, and sesame seeds perk up this easy and different salad made with napa cabbage.</p>Source: allrecipes.com (Entered by Closed Account)
Step by Step Instructions
- In a bowl, whisk together vegetable oil, sugar, wine vinegar, and soy sauce until sugar has dissolved. Refrigerate the dressing while preparing the salad.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread the broken ramen noodles, almonds, and sesame seeds onto a baking sheet.
- Bake the ramen noodle mixture until lightly browned, about 15 minutes, stirring often. Watch carefully to prevent burning. Allow mixture to cool.
- Just before serving, mix together the napa cabbage and green onions with toasted ramen mixture in a salad bowl until thoroughly combined, toss with the dressing.
Back to Recipe Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings