These recipes were entered by customers, growers, and market managers at the many locallygrown.net markets. Account-holders at those markets can see what recipes are in season, buy ingredients from their local growers while looking at the recipe itself, add comments and photographs, mark favorites, and more. Buying and cooking with locally grown food has never been easier!
Cheezy Roasted Broccoli
<p>Always looking for quick and easy broccoli with rich flavor. Here’s another one; one mixing bowl and one baking sheet. Not too bad…</p>Source: http://www.babble.com/best-recipes/cheezy-roasted-broccoli-with-a-healthy-twist/ (Entered by Lara Rasmussen Anderson)
Step by Step Instructions
- Turn oven to 400F degrees.
- Prep broccoli and toss well with all ingredients.
- Lay broccoli in one layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10-20 minutes – or until edges become tender and caramelized. Cooking time will depend on how large your florets have been sliced and how tough your broccoli is.
- Serve over quinoa or brown rice for a nice meal-in-a-bowl.
Back to Recipe Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings