These recipes were entered by customers, growers, and market managers at the many locallygrown.net markets. Account-holders at those markets can see what recipes are in season, buy ingredients from their local growers while looking at the recipe itself, add comments and photographs, mark favorites, and more. Buying and cooking with locally grown food has never been easier!
Napa Cabbage with Noodles
<p>Another twist on noodles and cabbage; a little more sedate</p>Source: Adapted from: Vegetables from Amaranth to Zucchini by Elizabeth Schneider (Entered by Lara Rasmussen Anderson)
Step by Step Instructions
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and sauté the mushrooms until lightly browned.
- Add the cabbage, sugar, salt, and pepper and sauté over very high heat until most of the juices have evaporated, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the cornstarch mixture and stock and stir until the mixture boils and thickens.
- Stir in the noodles and heat through.
- Garnish with chopped scallions, nuts, and cilantro.
Back to Recipe Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings