These recipes were entered by customers, growers, and market managers at the many locallygrown.net markets. Account-holders at those markets can see what recipes are in season, buy ingredients from their local growers while looking at the recipe itself, add comments and photographs, mark favorites, and more. Buying and cooking with locally grown food has never been easier!
<p>A wonderful, light noodle dish with crunchy ingredients and a fabulous curry sauce of my favorite, rice noodles. Stolen right out from under the noses of Noodles & Co. restaurant!</p>Source: MP websearch c/o Noodles & Co. (and then tweaked by me a bit) (Entered by Lara Rasmussen Anderson)
Step by Step Instructions
- Soak noodles in lukewarm water for 30 minutes. Drain and cool in ice water. Drain, let rest & toss with oil.
- Blanch broccoli & carrots in boiling water for 1 minute. Drain, cool down in ice water, drain and set aside.
- Place large sauté pan over high heat. Add canola oil and sauté mushrooms and cubed tofu until lightly golden.
- Add coconut milk and Thai curry paste.
- Add carrots, broccoli, peppers, scallions, ginger, sweet chile sauce, sweet soy, and noodles to pan in that order. Toss once or twice to coat all ingredients well with sauce.
- Make a bed of napa cabbage on plate, add noodles/sauce/veggies atop. Sprinkle with black sesame seeds.
Back to Recipe Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings