These recipes were entered by customers, growers, and market managers at the many locallygrown.net markets. Account-holders at those markets can see what recipes are in season, buy ingredients from their local growers while looking at the recipe itself, add comments and photographs, mark favorites, and more. Buying and cooking with locally grown food has never been easier!
Hot Pepper Jelly-Glazed Pork Chops
From Statesboro Market2Go
<p>This recipe will allow you to add a little bit of spice to your pork chop recipe.</p>Source: Mainstreet Farmers Market Gift Cards (Entered by Market Manager)
Serves: 2 servings
2 10-16 oz Pork Chops
1 T Olive Oil
Salt & Pepper to Taste
1/4 Cup Hot Pepper Jelly
Step by Step Instructions
- Rub down room-temperature pork chops with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook pork chops on a medium-hot grill until the meat is firm; flip it once.
- Remove from grill and let the pork chops sit for 5 minutes.
- Combine pepper jelly and water in small saucepan and blend over medium heat.
- Brush down pork chops on each side with the pepper jelly; cover chops with loose aluminum foil for 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Back to Recipe Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings