These recipes were entered by customers, growers, and market managers at the many locallygrown.net markets. Account-holders at those markets can see what recipes are in season, buy ingredients from their local growers while looking at the recipe itself, add comments and photographs, mark favorites, and more. Buying and cooking with locally grown food has never been easier!
Arm Roast Burgers
From Traveling Desperado
<p>Great crock-pot recipe!</p>Source: Rowdy Stickhorse Wild Acres (Entered by Deb Willis)
Serves: Serves 8
Step by Step Instructions
- Cut the roast into 1 inch cubes.
- Place the meat and canola oil into a skillet and place over low heat. Stir the meat until all the sides are browned.
- Pour out the drippings. Reduce the heat to simmer.
- Add enough water to cover the meat completely, and add the onion. Cook the meat for 20 minutes. Do not cook the meat quickly or it will become tough.
- Pour out the water from the skillet, and add the meat to the crock-pot. Add all other ingredients into the crock-pot.
- Cook the mixture on low for three hours.
- Serve on hamburger buns.
Back to Recipe Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings