These recipes were entered by customers, growers, and market managers at the many locallygrown.net markets. Account-holders at those markets can see what recipes are in season, buy ingredients from their local growers while looking at the recipe itself, add comments and photographs, mark favorites, and more. Buying and cooking with locally grown food has never been easier!
From Homegrown Co-op
<p>Sounds horrendous. Tastes amazing.</p>Source: Ancient family recipe. (Entered by Michael Nunnery)
Serves: One pie
Step by Step Instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix ingredients together until well blended.
- Bake pie crust for about 10 minutes.
- Pour batter into baked crust.
- Bake for about 50 minutes to an hour or until brown.
- Amaze your friends!
Back to Recipe Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings